Wednesday, October 27, 2010

PHOEBE HOWARD "SOMETHING'S GOTTA GIVE"


We all remember the movie "Something's Gotta Give" not only for its entertainment, but for the fabulous oceanfront home so beautifully decorated.  In the November issue of House Beautiful, the magazine asked Phoebe and Jim Howard to make over an empty space as though Harry and Erica moved into a New York apartment together.  I was impressed with their design work and decided to google this design team to see what other projects they had done.  http://www.phoebehoward.net/    I had no idea that I would have been glued to my computer for hours as I explored their fabulous web site and all the beautiful photos.  I loved the section on "Recent Projects" and I have posted some of my favorite photos.  I love their style - clean lines, neutrals, comfort, classic, calm and elegant.  The rooms are all so inviting - I wanted to step inside and explore.

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog & your house! Found you on HGTV. I also have a love for ivories, creams, and antiques.

    ReplyDelete