Monday, November 1, 2010

NEUTRAL TERRITORY, BARNSTABLE, CAPE COD

As I was driving along the scenic Old Kings Highway (6A) on Cape Cod, I saw this charming little shop and had to stop to take a photo. Unfortunately, it was closed, but I peaked in the windows and was anxious to return when the shop was open.

Last week, I stopped in and was so excited to see this great addition to our area. There were several customers including me and one of them commented "I actually liked my home when I left it this morning until I walked into this shop". It was refreshing, clean, simple, elegant and timeless - reminded us all of the movie "Something's Gotta Give". 

As you can see by the photos, the shop has fabulous windows and details. Kelly, the shop owner, designed beautiful window treatments that are the perfect accent without being too fussy or busy. She stocks a great selection of sisal rugs, pillows, lighting, botanicals, baby gifts, and home accessories.  Kelly has a great eye, and a natural talent to inspire all of us to improve our decorating skills. 

If you visit the cape, be sure to stop by this wonderful shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment